The term REALTOR® is one of the most valuable benefits of membership. This trademark of the National Association of REALTORS® can only be utilized by active members in good standing. Our adherence and self-governance of the REALTOR® Code of Ethics is widely recognized by buyers and sellers as the true mark of professionalism.
The Beaver County Association of REALTORS® (BCAR) offers strong representation in local governmental affairs and community efforts for both our members and all property owners. We also manage industry knowledge to provide you with the latest resources in education; legal issues; networking and marketing opportunities. Most of these benefits can be accessed directly from this website through the Education and Helpful Links pages.
Additional Benefits Include:
- Monthly Newsletter - "REALTOR® Report" - On-line
- Member Directory - On-Line
- General Membership Meetings
- Discounted Advertising in the Beaver County Times
- Networking with Industry Professionals
- Education - Links On-line
- Community Service Initiatives
- Professional Standards
- R-Day / District Conference
- Special Events