Since 1943, the Beaver County Association of REALTORS® has served the real estate professionals and the community as Beaver County’s most effective voice for private property rights and the professionalism and ethical behavior of the industry.
Our association, originally known as the Beaver County Board of REALTORS®, began with just five members and has since grown to include more than 400 residential and commercial members. Further, our membership includes more than 100 “affiliate” members involved in related industries, including lenders, mortgage counselors, moving companies, title companies, insurance companies, home warranty companies, appraisers, and home inspectors. Through this diverse group of dedicated members we strive for the following objectives of our organization.
- To unite those engaged in the recognized branches of the real estate profession for the purpose of exerting a beneficial influence upon the profession and related interests.
- To promote and maintain high standards of conduct in the real estate profession as expressed in the Code of Ethics of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®.
- To provide a unified medium for real estate owners and those engaged in the real estate profession whereby their interests may be safeguarded and advanced.
- To further the interests of home and other real property ownership.
- To unite those engaged in the real estate profession in this community with the PENNSYLVANIA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® and the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®, thereby furthering their own objectives throughout the state and nation, and obtaining the benefits and privileges of membership therein.
- To designate, for the benefit of the public, individuals authorized to use the terms REALTOR® and REALTORS® as licensed, prescribed and controlled by the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®.